Thursday, March 6, 2014

Best Astrology Prediction, I have received yet....Uncanny



Best Astrology Prediction, I have received yet....Uncanny


My Personal experience

Sonia Bharaj <sonia.bharaj@gmail.com>
Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:47 AM
To: dilpreet111@gmail.com
TESTIMONIAL

I would like to share my experience of astrological consultation with Mr Dilpreet Singh. I am a CA & CS student & recently gave its exams, after which i was very worried about my results. I consulted him after my exams & asked about my result which he told me that out of 3 subjects that i have given of CA exam, I will clear 2 subjects, however I will fail in one subject. I was shocked on the day when result came out that it was exactly the same as was predicted by him. Also, he predicted my CS result where he told me that i will clear all subjects except failing in one marginally & that's exactly was my result.
Before meeting him, I have met lot of astrologers, numerologists, tarot card reader & other spiritual healers but most of them used to give me very vague or wrong answers. It was first time in my life that someone has give my very accurate prediction. Also, he told me about other areas of my life & explained me very well about reasons of my life state & gave me very specific remedies.
Mr Dilpreet Singh is very different from other astrologers as he has very in depth knowledge of various branches of astrology & studies & analyses one's horoscope very deeply due to which he gives very accurate prediction & specific remedies to achieve one's goal. Also his knowledge about different spiritual healing methods is very vast due to which he can guide people in a very comprehensive manner.
I am very grateful & thankful towards him that he predicted & guided me very well.
 Regards
New Delhi 

Astrologer Referred
Dilpreet Singh
Astrology Life Care Solutions
New Delhi
Mobile: 9873552617 / 9811280929
Email: dilpreet111@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment